- A mysterious book written in the 15 century with an unknown language and writing system is considered as one of the most famous cases into the history of cryptography.
- With a lot of pages missing and 240 remaining, the MS 408 (Voynich Manuscript) contains weird and bizarre illustrations that divides the book into six sections
Unsolved mysteries – stories from real life
1. something that is difficult or impossible to understand or explain.
2. a novel, play, or film dealing with a puzzling crime, especially a murder.
Unsolved Mysteries and crimes. Cold Cases and Missing People. Everyone loves mysteries - it is a safe thrill, like roller coasters when you were a kid; And a safe adventure, as well.
- A man hijacked a Boeing 727 aircraft in the air using a briefcase that he said contained a bomb and gathered $200,000.
- Jumped out of the moving airplane with a parachuted to extreme cold and has never been located or identified.
- The mysterious deaths of nine Russian students on a skiing trip to the Ural mountains lacks an easy explanation.
- Only a few cases are more bizarre or stranger than the Dyatlov Pass Incident of 1959.
- Several prominent figures in the press and two senators received letters containing toxic military-grade bacteria called anthrax, killing five and infecting 17.
- The letters warned about upcoming attacks, praised Allah, vowed death to Israel and America.