- In 1922, the German public was shocked when a farmer Andreas Gruber and his family were brutally slain to death with a rusty pickaxe.
- The farm was taken care of during the weekend: the food was eaten, the cattle was fed, the dog was let out. Smoke was rising from the chimney.
Latest Stories from Bizarrepedia
- Mentally and socially oppressed by his mother, he went on to rob graves to fill his need for mutilating bodies.
- He was suspected of his brother’s death who died of asphyxiation while fighting in fire.
- German schoolgirl suffering from temporal lobe epilepsy and depression was “treated” solely with religious exorcism.
- The parents and the two priests were charged with negligent homicide.
- Mother of two was found guilty in drowning her daughter by pushing her face underwater in the pool.
- The star witness at the trial was her own son, who described what happened by drawing a picture and burst into tears when seeing her mother.
- The defense argued a child witness is unreliable. He kept changing his story, and the prosecutor and grandfather placed the story into his head.