- Filicide is a word for the deliberate act of a parent killing his or her own child.
- List of parents condemned guilty of the most heinous acts — killing their own offsprings.
Morbid Reality – stories from real life
adjective 1. suggesting an unhealthy mental state or attitude; unwholesomely gloomy, sensitive, extreme, etc.: a morbid interest in death.
2. pertaining to diseased parts: morbid anatomy.
3. gruesome; grisly.
1 the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.
2. the state or quality of having existence or substance.
Morbid Reality is Bizarrepedia's section to fulfill your morbid curiosity. If you're one of those people who drive slowly past an accident scene accident and turn your head to see everything, this place is probably for you. After all, it pays to take notice of the dangers that could threaten one’s survival...
- Posing as a charming photographer, serial killer Rdoney Alcala used a camera to stalk women in the ‘60s and ‘70s.
- After his arrest, police discovered more than 1,000 photographs of women and teenaged boys in sexually suggestive poses.
- A periodically updated, curated list of the best true crime and morbid documentaries.
- A psychological disorder in which a healthy person feels that they are meant to be disabled.
- People want to have a limb amputated, to be blinded, or to be disabled in some way.