- A young American mass killer who shot nine African Americans during a prayer service at a methodist Church.
- Ran a website titled The Last Rhodesian that contained photos of him posing with symbols of white supremacy, along with a manifesto in which he outlined his views towards minorities.
Morbid Reality – stories from real life
adjective 1. suggesting an unhealthy mental state or attitude; unwholesomely gloomy, sensitive, extreme, etc.: a morbid interest in death.
2. pertaining to diseased parts: morbid anatomy.
3. gruesome; grisly.
1 the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.
2. the state or quality of having existence or substance.
Morbid Reality is Bizarrepedia's section to fulfill your morbid curiosity. If you're one of those people who drive slowly past an accident scene accident and turn your head to see everything, this place is probably for you. After all, it pays to take notice of the dangers that could threaten one’s survival...
- German schoolgirl suffering from temporal lobe epilepsy and depression was “treated” solely with religious exorcism.
- The parents and the two priests were charged with negligent homicide.
- 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway disappeared on her way to school.
- A shy and quiet 17-year-old Austin Sigg confessed to the murder. The testimony stated he was sexually aroused by the dismemberment of his victim.
- The panic gripped the public’s imagination and saw many day-care providers charged with child abuse of a Satanic, ritualistic nature.
- The investigators had plied the children with leading questions, extreme interrogation methods and hypnosis in which false memories were planted in the children to suit the story they wanted to hear. Many innocent people served prison time as their worlds were turned upside down.