- 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway disappeared on her way to school.
- A shy and quiet 17-year-old Austin Sigg confessed to the murder. The testimony stated he was sexually aroused by the dismemberment of his victim.
Morbid Reality – stories from real life
adjective 1. suggesting an unhealthy mental state or attitude; unwholesomely gloomy, sensitive, extreme, etc.: a morbid interest in death.
2. pertaining to diseased parts: morbid anatomy.
3. gruesome; grisly.
1 the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.
2. the state or quality of having existence or substance.
Morbid Reality is Bizarrepedia's section to fulfill your morbid curiosity. If you're one of those people who drive slowly past an accident scene accident and turn your head to see everything, this place is probably for you. After all, it pays to take notice of the dangers that could threaten one’s survival...
- The panic gripped the public’s imagination and saw many day-care providers charged with child abuse of a Satanic, ritualistic nature.
- The investigators had plied the children with leading questions, extreme interrogation methods and hypnosis in which false memories were planted in the children to suit the story they wanted to hear. Many innocent people served prison time as their worlds were turned upside down.
- Although albinism is rare worldwide, it is relatively common in Africa due to consanguinity and is seen as a punishment or curse.
- There is a demand in the black market of body parts that are being used in amulets, potions, and dark rituals.
- Lopez described Björk as his muse and slowly his obsession was bordering psychotic.
- Sent a letter bomb to Björk using a hollowed-out book and wanted to commit suicide in front of the camera once the bomb was sent.