- A family man with no criminal history or mental health problem killed his daughter because she was suffering from migraine.
- Left a chilling Facebook status update about slaying all of his family.
Morbid Reality – stories from real life
adjective 1. suggesting an unhealthy mental state or attitude; unwholesomely gloomy, sensitive, extreme, etc.: a morbid interest in death.
2. pertaining to diseased parts: morbid anatomy.
3. gruesome; grisly.
1 the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.
2. the state or quality of having existence or substance.
Morbid Reality is Bizarrepedia's section to fulfill your morbid curiosity. If you're one of those people who drive slowly past an accident scene accident and turn your head to see everything, this place is probably for you. After all, it pays to take notice of the dangers that could threaten one’s survival...
- A Soviet cosmonaut who became the first human to die on a space mission. Some historians believe Vladimir Komarov was sent to space in a craft that officials knew could never return.
- The cries of rage and frustration as he plunged to his death, cursing the engineers and politicians who condemned him to fly an unprepared aircraft, were recorded to the tape.
- Being sexually molested by adopted brother and and forced to wear girls clothing by grandmother, 42-year-old Walt decided to become a woman only to reverse the decision 8 years after the surgery.
- Now believes nobody is ever born a transgender, rather manufactured as a result of childhood traumas — a classic nature versus nurture controversy.
- For the mastermind Al-Khattab, Russian dictator Vladimir Putin had a special KGB trick up his sleeve…