- The hatred for the rich of society was so intense that the theu would do anything to bring them down — even cannibalism.
- The family was sentenced to death for murdering five people with the only regret that they had not killed.
Morbid Reality – stories from real life
adjective 1. suggesting an unhealthy mental state or attitude; unwholesomely gloomy, sensitive, extreme, etc.: a morbid interest in death.
2. pertaining to diseased parts: morbid anatomy.
3. gruesome; grisly.
1 the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.
2. the state or quality of having existence or substance.
Morbid Reality is Bizarrepedia's section to fulfill your morbid curiosity. If you're one of those people who drive slowly past an accident scene accident and turn your head to see everything, this place is probably for you. After all, it pays to take notice of the dangers that could threaten one’s survival...
- The most shocking stories that may have somehow slipped under your radar and not recommended to the faint of hearted.
- While experts remain uncertain if animals can commit suicide, there are several witnesses & material of self-destructive animals.
- Filicide is a word for the deliberate act of a parent killing his or her own child.
- List of parents condemned guilty of the most heinous acts — killing their own offsprings.