- A story of former New York City police officer Gilberto Valle, who in 2012 became known throughout the world as “The Cannibal Cop.”
- After Valle’s arrest, media coverage exploded in a frenzy of lurid tabloid headlines and stories about the cop charged with planning to kidnap, torture, rape …and eat … women, including his own wife.
Morbid Reality – stories from real life
adjective 1. suggesting an unhealthy mental state or attitude; unwholesomely gloomy, sensitive, extreme, etc.: a morbid interest in death.
2. pertaining to diseased parts: morbid anatomy.
3. gruesome; grisly.
1 the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.
2. the state or quality of having existence or substance.
Morbid Reality is Bizarrepedia's section to fulfill your morbid curiosity. If you're one of those people who drive slowly past an accident scene accident and turn your head to see everything, this place is probably for you. After all, it pays to take notice of the dangers that could threaten one’s survival...
- Mother of a missing child went to party and even took part in a ‘hot body’ contest.
- Case with a widespread media attention and shock at the not-guilty verdict.
- Posing as a charming photographer, serial killer Rdoney Alcala used a camera to stalk women in the ‘60s and ‘70s.
- After his arrest, police discovered more than 1,000 photographs of women and teenaged boys in sexually suggestive poses.
- A periodically updated, curated list of the best true crime and morbid documentaries.