- Mother of two was found guilty in drowning her daughter by pushing her face underwater in the pool.
- The star witness at the trial was her own son, who described what happened by drawing a picture and burst into tears when seeing her mother.
- The defense argued a child witness is unreliable. He kept changing his story, and the prosecutor and grandfather placed the story into his head.
Crime – stories from real life
True Crime stories with rich visuals: pictures, audio and video. From well-known serial killers, to little-known, but often the most sinister and evil criminals. It does not matter if criminal minds are born or made, Bizarrepedia continues to study the darkest aspects of life and human nature.
- A family man with no criminal history or mental health problem killed his daughter because she was suffering from migraine.
- Left a chilling Facebook status update about slaying all of his family.
- 14-year-old Laureen Rahn went missing in 1980 from her home.
- When the mother arrived home at midnight, she discovered that every hallway lightbulb on all three floors of the building had been removed. The apartment was in darkness.
- Opposite to traditional radio, the listeners can play them at their convenience using any device that can play audio files.
- Podcasts have made its renaissance and true crime genre of podcasts is more alive than ever.