- John Wayne Gacy from 1972 to 1978, would sexually assault, torture and murder 33 young men and boys. 26 of his young victims he would bury in his crawl space under his house.
- He would dress like a clown, named Pogo and perform at charitable services, fundraising events, parades, and children’s parties, thus earning himself the moniker of the ‘killer clown.’
Crime – stories from real life
True Crime stories with rich visuals: pictures, audio and video. From well-known serial killers, to little-known, but often the most sinister and evil criminals. It does not matter if criminal minds are born or made, Bizarrepedia continues to study the darkest aspects of life and human nature.
“[The dilemma for the mainstream press is that] it is just the kind of story people love. People love sex scandals, and they are fascinated by sex murders. They love it when the murderer is a woman, especially a sleazy blonde... would not get this kind of attention if she were a homelier woman, or an older woman.”
– Suanne Kelman on Karla Homolka
- The Live Music Capital of the World wasn’t always this way, it once also had a thriving crime scene.
- A simple working class man’s rampage over a zoning dispute.
- Rammed with a customized armored bulldozer through the wall of his former business, the concrete plant, the Town Hall, the office of the local newspaper.
- A nearly two-decade mystery surrounding the disappearance and slaying of 14-year-old runaway Amber Creek.
- Despite the prosecutors being certain they have found the killer, another unnamed man is also under investigation after having admitted that he engaged in choking acts while having sex with the teenager to get a high.