- The twins refused to talk to anyone but each other, and then only in their own personal ‘cryptophasia’ – or secret twin language.
- As they grew up, the complicated love-hate relationship culminated to multiple incidents where they attempted to murder each other.
Bizarre – stories from real life
1. markedly unusual in appearance, style, or general character and often involving incongruous or unexpected elements; outrageously or whimsically strange; odd
Because sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction... from shrunken heads, auto-erotic strangulation and cult leaders to post-mortem staging, circus freaks and human oddities. Because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; truth is not.
- Dr. Brukhonenko’s research was well known especially in the field of cardiology and the development of open-heart procedures as well as his work with blood transfusions.
- Managed to maintain a steady heartbeat and functioning lungs independent from dogs bodies and documented the work in the 1940’s film “Experiments in the Revival of Organisms.”
Back in 1954, scientists Peter Milner and James Olds famously identified the septal area as the ‘pleasure zone’ of the brain. Electrical stimulation of the pleasure zone causes an intense feeling of sexual arousal in the subject. They exhibited their findings by inserting electrical wires into the septal areas of …
- The community described him as helpful, sweet, and charming; the press eventually labeled Armin Meiwes as the Monster of Rotenburg.
- Meiwes received more than 200 volunteers to respond to his ad about finding someone to eat. Brandes, who was eventually picked out, responded to the ad with an email saying: “I am your meat.”