- Christopher Porco was convicted of killing his father and attempting to murder his mother with a fireman’s ax.
- After the attack, his father went about his regular morning routine, unaware that he was dying. He walked into the kitchen, packed a lunch, signed a cheque to cover his son’s parking tickets and attempted to unload the dishwasher…
- The blow to the head cut off a part of his brain where the judgments are being made. Therefore, he couldn’t assess what was going on, and did everything he normally would as per memory.
Bizarre – stories from real life
1. markedly unusual in appearance, style, or general character and often involving incongruous or unexpected elements; outrageously or whimsically strange; odd
Because sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction... from shrunken heads, auto-erotic strangulation and cult leaders to post-mortem staging, circus freaks and human oddities. Because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; truth is not.
- Scientists injected an Elephant named Tusko with 297 milligrams of LSD – over 1,500 times the dose of typical recreational use.
- Before LSD became known to the greater public as a recreational drug, it was used in psychiatric therapy. The last therapeutic LSD session in the U.S was in the 1980’s.
- A rare mental illness in which an afflicted person holds the delusion that they are dead, either figuratively or literally.
- In 69% of the cases of syndrome, the patient denies its self-existence, paradoxically 55% of the patients present delusions of immortality.
- Cult leaders have over-abundant belief that they are special, that they and they alone have the answers to problems, and that they had to be revered.
- A charismatic personality, grandiose ideas with borderline beliefs and an appetite for violence and you get some of the history’s most notorious cult leaders often with tragic results.