- A simple working class man’s rampage over a zoning dispute.
- Rammed with a customized armored bulldozer through the wall of his former business, the concrete plant, the Town Hall, the office of the local newspaper.
Bizarre – stories from real life
1. markedly unusual in appearance, style, or general character and often involving incongruous or unexpected elements; outrageously or whimsically strange; odd
Because sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction... from shrunken heads, auto-erotic strangulation and cult leaders to post-mortem staging, circus freaks and human oddities. Because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; truth is not.
- The mysterious deaths of nine Russian students on a skiing trip to the Ural mountains lacks an easy explanation.
- Only a few cases are more bizarre or stranger than the Dyatlov Pass Incident of 1959.
- The panic gripped the public’s imagination and saw many day-care providers charged with child abuse of a Satanic, ritualistic nature.
- The investigators had plied the children with leading questions, extreme interrogation methods and hypnosis in which false memories were planted in the children to suit the story they wanted to hear. Many innocent people served prison time as their worlds were turned upside down.
- A syndrome named after a failed bank robbery in Stockholm, Sweden.
- The hostages are certain they are going to die and experience a powerful, primitive positive feeling towards their captor – in their mind, they think this is the person who is going to let them live.