- Historians have found burial grounds of Neanderthal man dating to 60,000 BC with animal antlers on the body and flower fragments next to the corpse.
- Some cultures choose to hold a life a celebration of life instead of a traditional funerals we know.
Bizarre – stories from real life
1. markedly unusual in appearance, style, or general character and often involving incongruous or unexpected elements; outrageously or whimsically strange; odd
Because sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction... from shrunken heads, auto-erotic strangulation and cult leaders to post-mortem staging, circus freaks and human oddities. Because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; truth is not.
- Hybristophilia is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal is responsive to being with a partner that is known to have committed a crime, such as rape, murder, or armed robbery.
- One of the most infamous examples of hybristophilia is Ted Bundy, who attracted numbers of women to his trials each day, and received hundreds of love letters while he was incarcerated.
- Although albinism is rare worldwide, it is relatively common in Africa due to consanguinity and is seen as a punishment or curse.
- There is a demand in the black market of body parts that are being used in amulets, potions, and dark rituals.
- Christopher Porco was convicted of killing his father and attempting to murder his mother with a fireman’s ax.
- After the attack, his father went about his regular morning routine, unaware that he was dying. He walked into the kitchen, packed a lunch, signed a cheque to cover his son’s parking tickets and attempted to unload the dishwasher…
- The blow to the head cut off a part of his brain where the judgments are being made. Therefore, he couldn’t assess what was going on, and did everything he normally would as per memory.