- Historians have found burial grounds of Neanderthal man dating to 60,000 BC with animal antlers on the body and flower fragments next to the corpse.
- Some cultures choose to hold a life a celebration of life instead of a traditional funerals we know.
Latest Stories from Bizarrepedia
- Sick couple tried to pull off the sick and twisted operation called Miranda.
- Part of the operation was having sex slaves, video equipment and vicious torture and mutilation.
- While experts remain uncertain if animals can commit suicide, there are several witnesses & material of self-destructive animals.
- Mother of a missing child went to party and even took part in a ‘hot body’ contest.
- Case with a widespread media attention and shock at the not-guilty verdict.