- The Weavers regarded themselves as white “separatists,” not supremacists.
- The family had guns, plenty of guns, as they prepared with their children for the apocalypse.
Latest Stories from Bizarrepedia
- A simple working class man’s rampage over a zoning dispute.
- Rammed with a customized armored bulldozer through the wall of his former business, the concrete plant, the Town Hall, the office of the local newspaper.
- Historians have found burial grounds of Neanderthal man dating to 60,000 BC with animal antlers on the body and flower fragments next to the corpse.
- Some cultures choose to hold a life a celebration of life instead of a traditional funerals we know.
- Sick couple tried to pull off the sick and twisted operation called Miranda.
- Part of the operation was having sex slaves, video equipment and vicious torture and mutilation.