- A mysterious book written in the 15 century with an unknown language and writing system is considered as one of the most famous cases into the history of cryptography.
- With a lot of pages missing and 240 remaining, the MS 408 (Voynich Manuscript) contains weird and bizarre illustrations that divides the book into six sections
Latest Stories from Bizarrepedia
- The Weavers regarded themselves as white “separatists,” not supremacists.
- The family had guns, plenty of guns, as they prepared with their children for the apocalypse.
- A simple working class man’s rampage over a zoning dispute.
- Rammed with a customized armored bulldozer through the wall of his former business, the concrete plant, the Town Hall, the office of the local newspaper.
- Historians have found burial grounds of Neanderthal man dating to 60,000 BC with animal antlers on the body and flower fragments next to the corpse.
- Some cultures choose to hold a life a celebration of life instead of a traditional funerals we know.